Editorial Coordinator (Houston, TX)
part-time / non-profit organization / telecommuting okay
The required duties are listed below and can all be performed remotely/from home.
** DUTIES **
* Manage the organizations blog, which publishes weekly
* Maintain & update WordPress website
* Seek out relevant news in Qur’anic Studies
* Update organization’s Facebook and Twitter pages
* Assist in preparations for organization’s annual and international meetings
* Manage email inquiries sent to organization’s email address
* Manage master contact list; and edit and send announcements to list
* Research best practices to assist in administration’s communication and planning
* Coordinate communications between council and executive director
* Edit and format the annual meeting program book (with help from MP)
* Other organizational, managerial and editorial tasks as needed
** QUALIFICATIONS **
* Bachelors degree in Humanities, Social Science or related field.
* Masters degree (preferable)
* Knowledge of Arabic, French, German or Persian is a plus!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers